The Techno Titans want to connect and build bonds with others. We recognize the importance of connecting the younger generation with STEM and robotics. We volunteer and demonstrate to other students as well as the general community.
- We give demonstrations to current and future sponsors, connecting companies with robotics and STEM education. Sponsored companies use our name as a model team to increase their support for STEM and the FIRST competition.
- We give demonstrations at fairs, open-houses, and schools in order to introduce STEM and robotics to various areas in our community. We have given multiple demonstrations to elementary schools in order to inspire the younger generation to pursue STEM education.
- Gladiator Robotics: Gladiator Robotics recently started their FRC team in 2014, and we were able to offer help by lending mentors, supplies, and space, as well as aiding them with their registration process. Through their hard work and our help, they were able to win the 2015 Peachtree Judges Award.
- FLL Teams: FLL is the part of the FIRST program aimed at elementary school students. We mentor and give demonstrations to three FLL teams, the Shakerag RoboSharks, Falcon Botinators, and YTLC RoboElite, who focus on the progress of becoming future leaders.
- VEX Teams: We also mentor the WolveSteam Robotics VEX team and we offer our hands on experience, hinting on how to further develop their parts for the robots.
- We host our very own VEX summer camp for a week for kids from all over the community every year. We started this program in 2013 and each camper gets the opportunity to work one-on-one and hands on with the leaders of the camp. We introduce a game modeled around an old VEX competition game and the kids group into four or five teams to produce their ideal design. Afterwards, the teams test their robots in a contest of might. So far, many kids who participated the summer camps have joined the Techno Titans.